U.S. Mission to the Kingdom of Denmark seeks members for Mission Youth Council
The Council’s goal is to give a diverse group of young people throughout the Kingdom of Denmark a voice and forum to share ideas with U.S. diplomatic officials to build a stronger relationship between our countries.
We are looking for highly motivated young leaders from various fields, either students or working, with a keen interest in international affairs and civic engagement, and a broad understanding of the needs of young people in Denmark, Greenland, and the Faroe Islands.
As a member of the Youth Council, you will have a chance to serve as advisor on youth issues and help design youth-oriented programs and events.
*Membership is voluntary, and no benefits or compensation is offered*
We are looking for members who are:
- 18 – 25 years old.
- Willing to engage with diplomatic officials and share views and opinions.
- Ready to take an active role in the development of the Youth Council and implementation of activities.
- Residents of Denmark, Greenland, or the Faroe Islands.
- Experienced with international affairs or civic engagement as proven through educational, professional, or volunteer accomplishments.
- Eager to contribute to the dialogue on topics of importance, such as sustainability, democracy, diversity, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- Strong English-language ability.
Apply today to join the Mission Youth Council
If you fit the above description, we encourage you to apply.
Please fill in the application form, which you will be able to find below and email it to CopenhagenSpeakers@state.gov by October 1, 2023.