U.S. Mission Denmark – Autumn Consular Days in Aarhus
U.S. Mission Denmark Invites You to Autumn Consular Days in Aarhus
Consular staff from the U.S. Embassy in Copenhagen will visit Aarhus November 8-10. U.S. citizens who wish to schedule an appointment for consular services should e-mail ConsularDayDenmark@state.gov with the following information:
- Full name of applicant(s)
- Contact phone number
- E-mail address
- Service(s) requested:
- Adult passport (age 16 and older)
- Minor passport (age 15 and younger)
- A consular report of birth abroad (for children under the age of 18 born outside the United States)
- Notarial service
- Appointment preference:
- November 8; morning
- November 8; afternoon
- November 9; morning
- November 9; afternoon
- November 10; morning
- November 10; afternoon
We will email you a confirmed appointment time, and appointments will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The confirmation e-mail will contain the address where the event will occur, a checklist of documents you must bring to your appointment, and the applicable fee to bring in cash and exact change.
Information about passport services and consular reports of birth abroad, as well as the required forms, are available on the U.S. Embassy’s website (https://dk.usembassy.gov).
Prior to your scheduled appointment, you must:
- Complete all applicable forms except signature (you will sign at your appointment);
- Gather all required original documents and bring a photocopy of each; and
- Come to your appointment with the fee in exact U.S. dollars or Danish kroner in cash. We cannot provide change, process credit or debit cards, or accept other forms of payment.
Please share this information with other U.S. citizens living in your area who may not receive messages directly from U.S. Mission Denmark and encourage them to enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program at step.state.gov.
- U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark, Dag Hammarskjölds Allé 24, during business hours: +45 3341-7100, after business hours: +45 3341-7400. https://dk.usembassy.gov/
- Email: CopenhagenACS@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs +1 888-407-4747 or +1 202-501-4444
- Kingdom of Denmark Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow U.S. Embassy Copenhagen on Facebook and Twitter.
- Follow U.S. Consulate Nuuk on Facebook.
To unsubscribe from these alerts, please visit: https://step.state.gov/STEP/Pages/Common/Subscribe.aspx