Town Hall with Ambassador Leventhal in Aarhus – November 8, 2023.
U.S. Mission Denmark Invites U.S. Citizens to a November 8 Town Hall with Ambassador Leventhal in Aarhus
Location: Aarhus University
Event: U.S. citizens are invited to a Town Hall with Ambassador of the United States to the Kingdom of Denmark Alan Leventhal on November 8 from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Ambassador Leventhal will discuss ongoing efforts to advance U.S. interests in the Kingdom of Denmark. Joined by other Embassy staff, he will then participate in a question-and-answer session with attendees.
The event is open to U.S. citizens residing in the Kingdom of Denmark only. Participants must be 18 years of age or older, and you will be required to present your U.S. passport for entry to the event.
Attendance is limited due to space constraints. If you are interested in attending, please complete the online registration form no later than November 6.
You will receive confirmation of your attendance from ConsularDayDenmark@state.gov. Once we reach capacity, all others will be added to a wait list. Please wait until we confirm your attendance before making final plans to attend. Guests will be limited to bringing one small bag per person.
You are invited to submit questions for the Ambassador and his team in advance of the event using the online form when you RSVP.
This event is off-the-record and not for media. For media inquiries, please contact CopenhagenQuestions@state.gov
We look forward to meeting you!
- U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark, Dag Hammarskjölds Allé 24, during business hours: +45 3341-7100, after business hours: +45 3341-7400. https://dk.usembassy.gov/
- Email: CopenhagenACS@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs +1 888-407-4747 or +1 202-501-4444
- Kingdom of Denmark Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow U.S. Embassy Copenhagen on Facebook and Twitter.
- Follow U.S. Consulate Nuuk on Facebook.
To unsubscribe from these alerts, please visit: https://step.state.gov/STEP/Pages/Common/Subscribe.aspx