Town Hall with Ambassador Alan Leventhal – May 10, 2023
Title: Town Hall with Ambassador Alan Leventhal – May 10, 2023
Location: Rydhave, Strandvejen 259, Charlottenlund
Event: U.S. citizens are invited to a Town Hall with Ambassador of the United States to the Kingdom of Denmark Alan Leventhal on Wednesday May 10, 2023, from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. at Rydhave.
Ambassador Leventhal will reflect on his first year in Denmark and discuss ongoing efforts to advance U.S. interests in the Kingdom of Denmark. Joined by other Embassy staff, he will then participate in a question-and-answer session with attendees.
The event is open to U.S. citizens residing in the Kingdom of Denmark only. Citizens must be 18 years of age or older and possess a valid U.S. passport. You will be required to present your U.S. passport for entry to the event.
Attendance is limited due to space constraints. If you are interested in attending, please complete this online form no later than Monday, May 1, 2023.
You will receive confirmation of your attendance from firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we reach capacity for the event, all others will be added to a wait list. Please wait for Copenhagenconstour@state.gov to confirm your attendance before making final plans to attend. Guests will be limited to bringing one small bag per person.
You are invited to submit questions for the Ambassador and his team in advance of the event using the online form when you RSVP.
This event is off-the-record and not for media. For media inquiries, please contact CopenhagenQuestions@state.gov
We look forward to meeting you!
U.S. Embassy Copenhagen
- U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark, Dag Hammarskjölds Allé 24, During business hours: +45 3341-7100, After business hours: +45 3341-7400.https://dk.usembassy.gov/
- Email: CopenhagenACS@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs +1 888-407-4747 or +1 202-501-4444
- Denmark Country Information and Denmark COVID-19 Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
To unsubscribe from these alerts, please visit: https://step.state.gov/STEP/Pages/Common/Subscribe.aspx