In the wake of the terrorist attacks in Paris on November 13, the U.S. Embassy in Copenhagen reminds U.S. citizens in Denmark to review the Worldwide Caution, which provides information on the continuing threat of terrorist actions and violence against U.S. citizens and interests throughout the world, including Europe.
Recent terrorist attacks, whether by those affiliated with terrorist entities, copycats, or individual perpetrators, serve as a reminder that U.S. citizens need to maintain a high level of vigilance and take appropriate steps to increase their security awareness.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website travel.state.gov.
- See The Worldwide Caution.
- Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and France Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Denmark, located at Dag Hammarskjolds Alle 24 in Copenhagen, at +3341-7100 or by email at CopenhagenACS@state.gov. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +3341-7400
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow Trave.Gov on Twitter and Facebook.