Routine Alert – U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark (June 4, 2021)
Location: Virtual Town Hall June 10
U.S. citizens in Denmark, Greenland, and the Faroe Islands are invited to attend a virtual townhall event with Chargé d’Affaires Stuart Dwyer and other U.S. Embassy team members on June 10 at 1:30 p.m. via Facebook Live. Topics will include the U.S.-Kingdom of Denmark bilateral relationship, a CDC COVID-19 discussion, security tips, and an update on consular services available at the U.S. Embassy in Copenhagen.
No registration is required. The Embassy Facebook account is located here: https://www.facebook.com/denmark.usembassy
We look forward to your attendance.
Additional informational resources for U.S. citizens in the Kingdom of Denmark:
- Country information page.
- U.S. Embassy’s web page regarding COVID-19.
- CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Crime and Safety Report for Denmark.
- U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
- U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark
Dag Hammarskjölds Allé 24
2100 København Ø
During business hours: + 3341-7100
After business hours: + 3341-7400
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Denmark Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter