Event: As of June 12, 2022, the CDC order requiring all persons to show a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before boarding a flight to the United States, is rescinded. Starting at 12:01 a.m. on June 12, 2022, the CDC will no longer require air travelers to show a negative COVID-19 test result, or documentation of recovery from COVID-19, prior to boarding a flight to the United States.
CDC’s Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect. For more information see Requirement for Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination for Air Passengers.
Actions to Take:
- Review country-specific COVID-19 entry/exit requirements on the Embassy’s COVID-19 information page.
- In accordance with CDC guidance, delay your travel if you test positive for or have symptoms of COVID-19.
- U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark, Dag Hammarskjölds Allé 24, During business hours: +45 3341-7100, After business hours: +45 3341-7400. https://dk.usembassy.gov/
- Email: CopenhagenACS@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs +1 202-501-4444 (from overseas) or +1 888-407-4747 (from the United States)
- Kingdom of Denmark Country Information and Denmark COVID-19 Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter