On May 5 and 6, U.S. Embassy in Copenhagen in partnership with SelectUSA and Runway Innovation Hub is hosting the seminar Essential Elements For U.S. Market Success on how Danish startups can scale up and access the U.S. market. We encourage you to register and attend! Read on for further details and registration links.
Essential Elements For U.S. Market Success
Whether you are an established business looking to access the U.S. market, or a start up in the process of scaling up – this seminar is for you.
Over the course of two days you will learn from experts how to:
- Get the best out of Silicon Valley
- Understand VC’s and access capital.
- Find out if accelerators or incubators are right for your business
- Recruit talent in the U.S.
Edward Wright, Transnational Lawyer, Martensen Wright PC
Sandy Miller, CEO, Runway Innovation Hub
Ryan Wallace, Senior International Investment Specialist, SelectUSA
Please register for one of the following two events:
Wednesday, May 5, 17:00-19:00:
Thursday, May 6, 17:00-19:00:
Session 1: Essential Elements for US Market Success-Speaker Edward Wright
- Taxes: What to Know Now
- How do I hire in the US?
Session 2: Panel Discussion and Q&A – Moderator-Sandy Miller
- HR Professional-Kristina Hathaway
- Business Attorney-Richard Horning
- Transnational Lawyer-Edward Wright
- Senior International Investment Specialist, SelectUSA – Ryan Wallace
- Thomas Logstrup Riebs CEO-AXEL
Session 1: Getting the Best out of Silicon Valley – Speaker Sandy Miller
- Understanding VCs and Accessing Capital.
- Building Your Network
- Are Accelerators or Incubators Right for Your Business?
Session 2: Nordic Startups: What I Wish I Had Known Panel Discussion and Q&A – Moderator – Sandy Miller
- Angela Tran-Version One Ventures
- Bjarke Felbo-Rune.ai
- Jette Eiring Williams– Entrepreneur and President of the Danish-American Chamber of Commerce of Northern California
- Henrik Scheel -Entrepreneur & Investor
- Torsten Kolind-YouNoodle