As of Tuesday, May 19, 2020, the US Embassy seeks to locally purchase one vehicle. Offers are due by Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 12:00 (local time)
The vehicle need to have the following specifications:
- Non Tactical Team/Group Vehicle (MPV or midsize SUV) w/ minimum 5 passengers seats and cargo space
- Maximum gross vehicle weight of 3.5 metric tons
- Diesel engine, minimum 190Hp
- Automatic transmission
- Automatic Cruise Control (Adaptive)
- Power steering
- Park assist / Back-up camera
- Climate control (3-zone)
- Bluetooth/Hands free Telecom
- Vehicle color: Black or dark grey
- Navigation system for Denmark/Scandinavia/Western Europe
- Remote Vehicle management (App)
- Delivery with registration, NLT 30 SEP 2020
- Deliverable to Denmark
- European specifications
The offer must include specification of Cargo volume in liter (L), fuel consumption, and service cycle.
The vendor is required to submit a duty and tax free quote including registration fees with warranty details. The contract will be a firm fixed priced contract.
SAM registration is required pursuant to FAR Provision 5.207, and prospective offerors are encouraged to register prior to the submittal of quotations/proposals.
For more detailed information, please contact:
Copenhagen Procurement Team
Phone: +45 3341 7100