The U.S. Embassy Copenhagen is seeking companies who can provide a quotation for Winter Driving Training for the Embassy’s Motor Pool Staff.
The Embassy is looking to purchase advanced winter driving training. The course should as a minimum contain of 2 full days of instruction on safe driving on snow and ice.
The vendor must provide these items as part of the instruction:
- Frozen lake, or other suitable winter location, with average daily temperatures between -10 and -15 celsius.
- Recent model (1-2 year old) high performance vehicles with all stability programs installed. 1 car per student.
- Professional driving instructors.
- Instruction on the following:
- Vehicle dynamics and traction control systems.
- Loss of traction recovery.
- Dynamics of driving in icy conditions.
- Other related items (tire selection, tire dynamics, etc).
- Lodging for arrival day, and each day of training.
- Conference facilities for instruction of driving theory.
- All meals and drinks upon arrive, to be provided until departure.
- Transportation to/from the airport that is nearest the training location.
For more detailed information, please contact:
Copenhagen Procurement Team