Requesting Quotes for Purchase of Non Tactical Vehicle – Sport Sedan (Updated June 26, 2020)
As of June 26, 2020 the following updates have been made to the advert:
- Submission deadline has been extended to July 12, 2020 at 12:00 (local time)
- The engine specifications has been decreased to 190 Hp.
As of June 26, 2020, the US Embassy seeks to purchase one vehicle. Offers are due by July 12, 2020, at 12:00 (local time)
The car should as a minimum have the following specifications:
- Sport Sedan w/minimum 4 doors / minimum fit 5 Adult passengers seats / large luggage compartment/ trunk space
- Maximum gross vehicle weight of 3.5 metric tons
- Gasoline/Diesel/Hybrid engine, minimum 190 Hp
- Automatic transmission
- Versatile Cruise Control (Adaptive)
- Power steering
- Park assist / Back-up camera
- Climate control (3-zone)
- Bluetooth/Hands free Telecom
- Vehicle color: Black/Silver/Gray
- Navigation system for Denmark/Scandinavia/Western Europe
- Remote Vehicle management (App)
- Delivery with registration, NLT 30 SEP 2020
- Deliverable to Denmark
- European specifications
The offer must include specification of engine size, fuel consumption, and service cycle.
The vendor is required to submit a duty and tax free quote including all applicable fees, here in, but not limited to, registration fees with warranty details. The contract will be a firm fixed priced contract.
SAM registration is required pursuant to FAR Provision 5.207, and prospective offers are encouraged to register prior to the submittal of quotations/proposals.
For more detailed information, please contact:
Copenhagen Procurement Team
Phone: +45 3341 7100