As of July 6, 2020, the U.S. Embassy is soliciting bids from interested parties for the purchase of a fork lift for use in Embassy operations. Offers are due by July 22, 2020, at 12:00 (local time)
Interested parties must meet the following specifications:
- 25 HP Tracked forklift, capable of lifting up to 350 KG.
- Walk behind, single hand operation with the both deadman throttle and anti-pinch panic bar.
- Auxiliary pressure release Forwards/backwards movement of hand lever after engine has been shut off
- Parking brake Hand lever on right-hand side of control panel
- Secondary brake (One of the hydrostatic transmissions service brake, Two independent hydraulic circuits controlled by one hand lever)
- Engine Hand lever throttle
- Front auxiliary (standard) Forwards/backwards movement of hand lever
- Loader hydraulics tilt and lift Hand lever
- Starting Key-type starter switch and shutdown.
- Glow plugs automatically activated by key switch.
- Vehicle steering Direction and speed controlled by one hand lev
The vendor is required to include all applicable fees in the quote, here in, but not limited to, delivery fees, energy fees, etc.
The contract will be a firm fixed priced contract.
For more detailed information, please contact:
Copenhagen Procurement Team
Phone: +45 3341 7100