Location: Across the street from U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Event: A demonstration by the group “March for Our Lives” is expected to take place across the street from U.S. Embassy Copenhagen on Saturday, March 24, 2018 beginning at 12:00 noon. Local authorities estimate that up to 200 individuals will participate and that the demonstration is expected to be peaceful. Danish police will be present to monitor the event. Streets and transit may be blocked at various times.
U.S. government personnel are advised to avoid demonstrations and large gatherings.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid the areas of the demonstrations.
- Exercise caution if unexpectedly in the vicinity of large gatherings or protests.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile.
- U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark
+ 3341-7400 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs