Location: Danish Ministry of Defense, Holmens Kanal 9, to the U.S. Embassy, Dag Hammarskjölds Allé, to Faelledparken, Copenhagen
Event: A demonstration is expected to take place on Saturday October 1, 2022 beginning at 11:00 am. The group plans to walk between the Danish Ministry of Defense and the U.S. Embassy along Bredgade before continuing to Faelledparken. Demonstrators intend to protest recent events involving the Nord Stream pipelines. Local police will monitor the situation.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid demonstrations.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark, Dag Hammarskjölds Allé 24, During business hours: +45 3341-7100, After business hours: +45 3341-7400. https://dk.usembassy.gov/
- Email: CopenhagenACS@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs +1 888-407-4747 or +1 202-501-4444
- Kingdom of Denmark Country Information and Denmark COVID-19 Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
To unsubscribe from these alerts, please visit: https://step.state.gov/STEP/Pages/Common/Subscribe.aspx