Location: Across the street from the U.S. Embassy, Dag Hammarskjölds Allé, Copenhagen
Event: A demonstration is expected to take place on August 18 beginning at 5:00 p.m. The group intends to protest issues facing Kurds in northern Syria. Local police will be present.
A demonstration is expected to take place on August 21 beginning at 12:00 p.m. The group intends to protest political events in Syria. Local police will be present.
A demonstration is expected to take place on August 22 beginning at 4:00 p.m. The group intends to express support for the Afghan people. Local police will be present.
Actions to Take:
- Exercise caution if in the vicinity.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile.
- U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark, Dag Hammarskjölds Allé 24, During business hours: +45 3341-7100, After business hours: +45 3341-7400. https://dk.usembassy.gov/
- Email: CopenhagenACS@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs +1 888-407-4747 or +1 202-501-4444
- Denmark Country Information and Denmark COVID-19 Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.