Location: U.S. Embassy, Dag Hammarskjölds Allé, to Russian Embassy, Kristianiagade 5, to the Danish Parliament building at Christiansborg, Copenhagen
Event: A demonstration is expected to take place on Sunday November 6, 2022 beginning at 1:00 p.m. The group plans to walk from the U.S. Embassy to the Russian Embassy and end at the Danish Parliament in Christiansborg at 3:30 pm. Demonstrators intend to protest nuclear weapons, rearmament, and militarization policies. Local police will monitor the situation.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid demonstrations.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark,
Dag Hammarskjölds Allé 24,
During business hours: +45 3341-7100,
After business hours: +45 3341-7400.
- Email: CopenhagenACS@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs +1 888-407-4747 or +1 202-501-4444
- Kingdom of Denmark Country Information and Denmark COVID-19 Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.