Demonstration Alert – U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark – March 26, 2021
Location: U.S. Embassy in Copenhagen – Østerbro neighborhood
Event: On Saturday, March 27, from 2:00 to 2:30 p.m., Dansk-Cubansk Forening (Danish Cuban Society) will hold a demonstration to protest U.S. government policies towards Cuba. The demonstration will take place across the street from the U.S. Embassy in Copenhagen and Danish police will be present throughout.
Actions to Take:
- Exercise caution if in the vicinity.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile.
- Notify family and friends of your safety.
U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark
During business hours: +3341-7100
After business hours: +3341-7400
State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Danish police, fire, and rescue emergency services: 1-1-2
- Denmark Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter