Demonstration Alert: U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark – November 5, 2020
Event: A demonstration and march are scheduled to take place on November 5 beginning at 3:00 p.m. The event will start in front of Christiansborg Palace in central Copenhagen before making its way to the U.S. Embassy in the Osterbro neighborhood of Copenhagen. The event is being organized by a group calling for changes to U.S. government policies towards Cuba.
Actions to Take:
- Exercise caution if in the vicinity.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile.
- Notify family and friends of your safety.
- S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark
During business hours: +3341-7100
After business hours: +3341-7400
State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444