Location: Across the street from U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark
Event: Demonstrations are expected to take place on Monday, June 25, 2018 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on Saturday, June 30, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. across the street from the U.S. Embassy in Copenhagen, Denmark. The groups intend to protest U.S. immigration policy. Additional demonstrations in Copenhagen, Aarhus and other major cities in Denmark may also be planned.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid the areas across the street from the U.S. Embassy during these dates and times.
- Exercise caution if in the vicinity of large gatherings or protests.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Keep a low profile.
For further information:
- U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark
+ 3341-7400 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444