As of 12:01 am EDT May 12, 2023, noncitizen nonimmigrant air passengers no longer need to show proof of being fully vaccinated with an accepted COVID-19 vaccine to board a flight to the United States.
For more information, we refer to the following CDC guidance: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/diseases/covid19
Private COVID-19 Testing Sites At Kastrup Airport:
- Airport Medical Clinic: Terminal 2 across check-in 102 on the 1st Floor
airportdoctor.dk (Book and pay online. PCR – Result after 45 min. Will test young children with same day results.)
- Business & Private Test Center: Amager Landevej 171, 2770 Kastrup
Pentabase.com (Book online. RT-PCR including certificate, Result after 2 hours. Will test young children with same day results.)
- Falck Test Centers at Copenhagen Airport
Other private clinics in Copenhagen:
- CopenhagenMedical COVID-19 testing sites.
- Waterfront Doctors perform PCR and antigen tests. Testing does not require CPR number nor NEM ID. If the person requires a medical certificate, the clinic uses the passport number. Results sent via e-mail. Prices vary by speed of results required. Testing available for younger children.
- Hospital Aleris-Hamlet – PCR and Antigen test aleris-hamlet.dk Test results are submitted via their app. They issue an electronic certificate. Testing does not require CPR number nor NEM ID. Prices vary by speed of results required.
- PrivatTest PCR and antigen test dk (test centers at Forum and Nordhavn metro stops) Result is sent electronically.
- Lægernes Vaccineklinik PCR and antigen test Lægernes Hurtigtest & Vaccineklinik(open on Saturdays and Sundays). Results sent electronically and can be obtained as an encrypted COVID-19 certificate. Prices vary by speed of results required.
In Funen and Jutland (Odense, Esbjerg, Aarhus, Aalborg):
- Pentabase Private laboratory – PCR and antigen test pentabase.com (open 7 days per week. Testing available for younger children.) Their PCR tests available in two hours. Prices vary by speed of results required.
On the Faroe Islands (Torshavn, Vagar Airport):
- Thetis coronatest – PCR test, book an appointment on coronatest.fo. Result sent by email or sms after 24 hours. Opening hours- flexible for appointments (call +298 791 804).
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Are Vaccines available in Denmark for U.S. citizens to receive? Yes
- The COVID-19 vaccine is voluntary and free of charge for all persons age 5 and above. Visit the Danish Health Authority Information about COVID-19 Vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccine boosters are available to all who have been vaccinated 6 months or longer ago.
- Visit the FDA’s website to learn more about FDA-approved vaccines in the United States
- coronasmitte.dk (In English) https://politi.dk/en/coronavirus-in-denmark
- coronasmitte. dk (In Danish) https://politi.dk/coronavirus-i-danmark
- Danish Health Authority https://www.sst.dk/en/English/Corona-eng/FAQ
- COVID-19 Information and Resources in the Faroe Islands (in English) https://corona.fo/?_l=en
- COVID-19 Information and Resources in Greenland (in English) https://corona.nun.gl/en/
- Metrics regarding COVID-19 in the Kingdom of Denmark from Statens Serum https://en.ssi.dk/
- Danish Patient Safety Authority (In English) https://en.stps.dk/en/
- COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov
- CDC page on COVID-19