Consular Services Event in Nuuk, Greenland May 2, 2023
The U.S. Consulate in Nuuk invites U.S. citizens to learn about and receive consular
services from the U.S. Embassy to the Kingdom of Denmark
May 2, 2023
Consular Officers from the U.S. Embassy to the Kingdom of Denmark in Copenhagen will visit the U.S. Consulate in Nuuk on May 2. During this visit U.S. Consular Officers will provide consular services and consultations for U.S. citizen. U.S. citizens are invited to schedule appointments to receive consular services, or to schedule a time to ask questions or consult with a U.S. Consular Officer.
Consular services available to U.S. citizens include:
(1) U.S. passport services for themselves or their minor U.S. citizen children,
(2) Consular Report of Birth Abroad applications for a child, or
(3) notary services.
All services and consultations must be scheduled in advance. No walk-in services or consultations will be provided.
To schedule an appointment please send an e-mail to CopenhagenACS@state.gov with the following information:
- Full name of applicant(s)
- Contact phone number
- E-mail address
- Service requested:
- A passport for an adult (aged 16 and older)
- A passport for a minor (aged 15 and younger)
- A Consular Report of Birth Abroad (for children under the age of 18 born outside the United States)
- Notary Service
- Consultation, questions or other service
Appointments will be available between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on May 2, 2023. We will email you a confirmed appointment time. In the confirmation e-mail, you will get the address where the event will take place and a checklist of documents you must bring to your appointment and the applicable fee.
Information on passport services and Consular Report of Birth Abroad applications, as well as downloadable forms, are available on the Embassy website at https://dk.usembassy.gov.
Prior to your scheduled appointment, you must:
- Complete all applicable forms except signature (you will sign at your appointment);
- Gather all required original documents and bring a photocopy of each document; and
- Be prepared to come to your appointment with the fee in exact USD or Danish kroner cash only. We cannot provide change and we cannot accept credit/debit cards or any form of payment besides cash.
Please share this information with other U.S. citizens living in your area who may not receive messages directly from the U.S. Embassy and U.S. Consulate and encourage them to enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program at step.state.gov to receive our messages.
American Citizen Services Team
U.S. Embassy Copenhagen
- S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark, Dag Hammarskjölds Allé 24, During business hours: +45 3341-7100, After business hours: +45 3341-7400.https://dk.usembassy.gov/
- Email: CopenhagenACS@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs +1 888-407-4747 or +1 202-501-4444
- Kingdom of Denmark Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebookand Twitter.