ATTENTION U.S. Citizens in Nuuk:
The U.S. Consulate invites U.S. citizens to learn more about—and receive—consular services on October 4 in Nuuk. A consular officer from the U.S. Embassy in Copenhagen will visit the U.S. Consulate in Nuuk and provide consular services and consultations for U.S. citizens. You are invited to schedule appointments to receive consular services or ask questions of or consult with a U.S. consular officer.
Available consular services include:
- Adult and minor U.S. passport services,
- Consular reports of birth abroad (for children under the age of 18 born outside the United States), and
- Notarial services.
All services and consultations require an appointment. To schedule an appointment please e-mail CopenhagenACS@state.gov with the following information:
- Full name of applicant(s)
- Contact phone number
- E-mail address
- Service requested:
- A passport for an adult (age 16 and older)
- A passport for a minor (age 15 and younger)
- A consular report of birth abroad (for children under the age of 18 born outside the United States)
- Notarial service
- Consultation, question, or other service
Appointments will be available October 4 between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. We will email you a confirmed appointment time. The confirmation e-mail will contain the address where the event will occur, a checklist of documents you must bring to your appointment, and the applicable fee to bring in cash and exact change.
Information about passport services and consular reports of birth abroad, as well as the required forms, are available on the U.S. Embassy’s website (https://dk.usembassy.gov).
Prior to your scheduled appointment, you must:
- Complete all applicable forms except signature (you will sign at your appointment);
- Gather all required original documents and bring a photocopy of each; and
- Come to your appointment with the fee in exact U.S. dollars or Danish kroner in cash. We cannot provide change, process credit or debit cards, or accept other forms of payment.
Please share this information with other U.S. citizens living in your area who may not receive messages directly from U.S. Mission Denmark and encourage them to enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program at step.state.gov.