The Embassy of the United States of America in Copenhagen, Kingdom of Denmark, invites U.S. citizens to its Consular Tour 2022 in Aarhus
Consular staff from the U.S. Embassy in Copenhagen will visit Aarhus from November 3 – 4, 2022.
U.S. citizens who would like to schedule an appointment for consular services during the Aarhus consular tour should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name of applicant(s)
- Contact phone number
- E-mail address
- Service requested: Please indicate if you are applying for
- A passport for an adult
- A passport for a minor (aged 16 and younger)
- A consular report of birth abroad
- A notarial service
- Preferred day of appointment
Appointments will be available between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on November 3 and November 4, 2022. Your appointment is not confirmed until you have received a confirmation e-mail from a consular staff member. Though we will try to accommodate preferred appointment dates, appointments are subject to availability and may differ from the stated preference. In the confirmation e-mail, you will get the address where the event will take place and a checklist of documents you must bring to your appointment.
Information on passport and Consular Report of Birth Abroad applications, as well as downloadable forms, are available on the Embassy website at https://dk.usembassy.gov. Please note that prior to your scheduled appointment, you must:
- Complete all applicable forms except signature (you will sign at your appointment);
- Gather all required original documents and provide a photocopy of each document; and
- Be prepared to come to your appointment with the applicable fee in exact USD or Danish kroner (cash only).
- Provide a self-addressed stamped envelope with 96.00 DKK in stamps.
Did you know that U.S. citizen adults can submit a DS-82 renewal application to the U.S. Embassy in Copenhagen by mail? If you received your last passport when you were over the age of 16 you may qualify for our mail-in option. If eligible, you pay the passport application fees online by U.S. or international credit or debit card, electronic funds transfer from a U.S. based bank account, Amazon Pay, or PayPal. Visit our website for more info: https://dk.usembassy.gov/passports
Please share this information with other U.S. citizens living in your area who may not be enrolled in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (https://step.state.gov) with the Embassy.
American Citizen Services Unit
U.S. Embassy Copenhagen
U.S. Embassy Copenhagen Assistance:
- U.S. Embassy Copenhagen, Denmark, Dag Hammarskjölds Allé 24, During business hours: +45 3341-7100, After business hours: +45 3341-7400. https://dk.usembassy.gov/
- Email: CopenhagenACS@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs +1 888-407-4747 or +1 202-501-4444
- Kingdom of Denmark Country Information and Denmark COVID-19 Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.